APIs | A WhatsApp Business Account’s Components
WhatsApp Business API is divided into two components:
1. Setup a WhatsApp Business Account
2. Contact details
WhatsApp is a popular instant messaging app used by over 1.5 billion people daily. Consequently, utilizing WhatsApp for business communications is a wise business solution.
Before you get started, we would like to give you a quick primer on everything that you need to know.
WhatsApp for business communication
In 2018, Facebook introduced WhatsApp Business mass messaging or WhatsApp API to help create business communications on WhatsApp.
What Are WhatsApp Business APIs?
With automated replies, WhatsApp chatbots, or interactive messages, the WhatsApp Business API allows businesses to automate communications.
In short, the WhatsApp Business API enables businesses to establish a customized communication flow that best suits their clients.
WhatsApp Business App
WhatsApp Business App is a free app aimed at helping small business owners. It helps small businesses connect with customers, offer their products and services, and support them through their journey. But it has limited capabilities and is not built for scale.
● Canned/quick replies
● Dedicated WhatsApp Business App
● Conversation labels
● Set away messages
● Dedicated business profile/hours
● No integration with other systems like Chatbot, CRM
● One-person usage
Benefits Of Using WhatsApp APIs for Business
WhatsApp Business Software is a free app designed to assist smaller firms. It enables small businesses to connect with clients, sell their products and services, and provide ongoing support. However, it has limited capabilities and is not scale-able.
- Dedicated WhatsApp Business App Conversation labels Set aside messages.
- Dedicated business profile/hours No interface with other systems including Chatbot, CRM One person usage
- What is the difference between WhatsApp code as API and WhatsApp Business App?
- WhatsApp API is designed to help companies grow. Because the WhatsApp Business App is designed for smaller firms, it lacks functionality such as mass messaging to consumers and leads.
- Integrations APIs can also be used to send messages automatically.
- Support dashboard and various logins
WhatsApp messaging, on the other hand, includes numerous conversation automation options.
Only WhatsApp Solution Providers, or BSPs, can access the WhatsApp API.
APIs Solutions: BSPs
This Platform is now not available to all users. To deliver WhatsApp text image videos to all other businesses, Facebook has picked 40-50 third-party solution providers.
Businesses may use WhatsApp APIs provided by BSPs to develop their solutions.
● Integrations with tools like CRM, analytics, and third-party apps
● Green Tick, verified WhatsApp Business profile
● Messages Broadcast for bulk notifications
● No app or interface, use via BSPs or CRM
● WhatsApp Chatbot & interactive messages support
● Multi-agent access for customer support
Is Whatsapp APIs Solution appropriate for your needs?
This is the most crucial question to address before you begin!
The most obvious response is that firms with 1-5 employees can generally manage using the free WhatsApp Business app. Moving to the WhatsApp API as your company grows is encouraged.
But making a decision appears to be significantly more difficult. Let us assist you in determining what is best for your company.
You should use the WhatsApp messaging solution if you want to use it.
● You are a large business with more than 300 active customers with whom you want to engage on WhatsApp.
● You are finding a solution to use WhatsApp for sending automated notifications to your customers (think status notifications, purchase updates, etc.)
● You require more than two people to manage your expected conversation volume.
● You require a WhatsApp chat commerce and an automation platform.
Pricing for the WhatsApp APIs Solution
WhatsApp began charging companies based on chat in February 2022. It’s referred to as WhatsApp’s Conversation Based Pricing.
The fees differ depending on the sort of talk. Our WhatsApp API price page has all the data.