WhatsApp Business Account’s Components
WhatsApp Business API is divided into 2 components:
1. Setup a WhatsApp Business Account
2. Contact details
WhatsApp is a popular instant messaging app and is used by over 1.5 billion people every day. As a consequence, utilizing WhatsApp for business communications is a wise business solution.
Before you get started, we would like to give you a quick primer on everything that you need to know.
WhatsApp for business communication
In 2018, Facebook introduced WhatsApp Business API or WhatsApp API to help in creating business communications on WhatsApp.
What Is WhatsApp Business API?
With automated replies, WhatsApp chatbots, or interactive messages, the WhatsApp Business API allows businesses to automate communications.
In short, the WhatsApp Business API enables businesses to establish a customized communication flow that best suits their clients.
WhatsApp Business App
WhatsApp Business App is a free app that is aimed to help small business owners. It helps small businesses connect with customers and offer their products and services and support them through their journey. But it has limited capabilities and is not built for scale.
Features Of WhatsApp Business App
● Canned/quick replies
● Dedicated WhatsApp Business App
● Conversation labels
● Set away messages
● Dedicated business profile/hours
● No integration with other systems like Chatbot, CRM
● One person usage
Benefits Of Using WhatsApp for Business
WhatsApp Business Software is a free app designed to assist smaller firms. It enables small businesses to connect with clients, sell their products and services, and provide ongoing support. However, it has limited capabilities and is not scale-able.
- Dedicated WhatsApp Business App Conversation labels Set aside messages
- Dedicated business profile/hours No interface with other systems including Chatbot, CRM One person usage
- What is the difference between WhatsApp API and WhatsApp Business App?
- WhatsApp API is designed to help companies grow. Because the WhatsApp Business App is designed for smaller firms, it lacks functionality such as mass messaging to consumers and leads.
- Integrations and APIs can also be used to automatically send messages.
- Support dashboard and various logins
WhatsApp API, on the other hand, includes numerous conversation automation options.
Only WhatsApp Business Solution Providers, or BSPs, have access to the WhatsApp API.
An WhatsApp Business API Solutions: BSPs
The WhatsApp Business API Platform is now not available to all users. To deliver WhatsApp Business API to all other businesses, Facebook has picked 40-50 third-party solution providers.
Businesses may use WhatsApp APIs provided by BSPs to develop their own solutions.
Key Features of WhatsApp Business API
● Integrations with tools like CRM, analytics, and third-party apps
● Green Tick, verified WhatsApp Business profile
● Messages Broadcast for bulk notifications
● No app or interface, use via BSPs or CRM
● WhatsApp Chatbot & interactive messages support
● Multi-agent access for customer support
Is WhatsApp Business API appropriate for your needs?
This is the most crucial question to address before you begin!
The most obvious response is that firms with 1-5 employees can generally manage using the free WhatsApp Business app. Moving to the WhatsApp Business API as your company grows is encouraged.
But making a decision appears to be significantly more difficult. Let us assist you in determining what is best for your company.
If you want to use the WhatsApp Business API, you should use it.
● You are a large business and have more than 300 active customers with who you want to engage on WhatsApp.
● You are finding a solution to use WhatsApp for sending automated notifications to your customers (think status notifications, purchase updates, etc.
● You require more than 2 people to manage your expected conversation volume.
● You require a WhatsApp chat commerce and an automation platform.
Start with three easy steps.
Select a service provider – Various business solution providers can help you get access to the WhatsApp Business API (BSP). Note that many of these are digital agencies that just provide API access and do not include the customer messaging interface required to receive and respond to WhatsApp messages.
Make a business account on Whatsapp – You’ll need to authorise a “message on behalf of” request and validate your business in Facebook Business Manager after you’ve chosen a solution provider. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to accomplish it.
Make it clear to your consumers that they may contact you via WhatsApp – People can’t search for your brand on WhatsApp, unlike other IM programmes like Facebook Messenger or Telegram. It’s also not an organic element of the client journey, unlike website chat. How successfully you market WhatsApp Business will have a big impact on how well your consumers respond.
However, there are other ways to direct your clients to the WhatsApp channel. For example, BMW Zurich uses an emblem in their contact bar on their website. When a website visitor hits the button, they are sent to a page where they may contact the WhatsApp number.
Another alternative is to link WhatsApp opt-in to a specific customer journey point, such as the checkout process. Customers who make a purchase can opt in to get updates on their order via WhatsApp.
You might also utilise WhatsApp’s “Click to WhatsApp” option. After selecting the “Send Message” option on your Facebook or Instagram ad, clients may interact with your company on WhatsApp. Using a QR code to connect to WhatsApp allows users a quick and easy method to contact you.
Pricing for the WhatsApp Business API
WhatsApp began charging companies based on chat in February 2022. It’s referred to as WhatsApp’s Conversation Based Pricing.
The fees differ depending on the sort of talk. Our WhatsApp API price page has all the data.
Userlike is the simplest way to get started with the WhatsApp Business API.
The most popular chat applications have a user-friendly symbol in the middle.
Connecting the WhatsApp API to Userlike has a number of advantages.
- We’ve got you covered – Userlike takes care of the technical implementation and keeps it up to date, so you can focus on communicating with your clients on WhatsApp.
- Our first focus is data security – Data privacy is a significant issue for us as a German company. When you use the WhatsApp API with Userlike, all data is encrypted end-to-end and kept safely on German servers.
- Designed for professional use – Smart routing, chatbots, analytics, and more are all available. Userlike is a digital customer communication platform that includes all of the capabilities you’ll need for effective WhatsApp support.
- One solution for all messages – The majority of people use WhatsApp, yet it isn’t the sole way to communicate. Bring all of your customer interactions into one place with Userlike, your online chat, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Threema, and SMS platform.
- The best price/quality ratio – For just $90 per month, Userlike gives you access to the WhatsApp Business API. Website chat and a slew of other useful customer support services are offered. There are no hidden fees, no setup charges, and we even pay for your message templates.
Leave your competitors in the dust and be one of the first firms to provide WhatsApp assistance to its clients. Userlike is a major customer communication tool used by companies such as BMW and Merck.
If you’re interested, please contact us using this form. We’re excited to hear from you and get you up and running with the WhatsApp Business API !