- Transactional SMS means a message containing only:
- What is promotional SMS vs. transactional SMS?
- Benefits of transactional SMS:-
- Promotional SMS :-Those messages are deliver to only NON-DND numbers with the aim of branding any kind of product/service. The main advantage of promotional SMS is to provide one to one communication. Promotional SMS linked directly with the individual one. Promotional SMS services are the cheapest mode to promote your business. According to many surveys peoples prefer to mobile marketing as compared to other marketing techniques because SMS marketing allows profit to both customers as well as owners. Promotional SMS are validate for 9AM to 9PM in a day.
Transactional Bulk SMS also called as SMS (Short Messaging Service) which has the additional features like Identity on who is Sending (Six Character SENDER ID), 24x7x365 Days of Delivery. Most advantages of Transactional SMS is, it can deliver on DND & Non-DND Numbers both.
There may be the delay or ban on Promotional Bulk SMS but never be delay or ban on Transactional Bulk SMS because it´s playing crucial role on 90% of Indian Business.
Even forget or testing purpose also you can send any promotional sms on Transactional Route it becomes legal complaint as per Govt. Rule(TRAI).
In India the top government body (TRAI), which handles telecommunication has specifically defined the transactional SMS.
Transactional SMS means a message containing only:
- Information sent to its customer(s) by the Bank or financial institution or insurance company or credit card company or Access Provider pertaining to the account of that customer(s).
- Information given by Airlines or Indian Railways or its authorized agencies to its passengers regarding travel schedules, ticket booking and reservation.
- Information from a registered educational institution to parents or guardians of its students.
- Any other message as may be specified by the Authority, from time to time as “Transactional message”.
Later TRAI allowed few more services under the transactional SMS category like:-
- Messages sent by companies to their employees.
- Messages sent by the companies to their customers informing about their account status, shipping status, etc. However, these messages should not contain any promotional content.
- Messages sent from a machine (after some algorithmic calculations) like a user received a message, the machine stopped working i.e. Machine-to-Person.
- Customers explicitly asked for the information.
- Customer registration information, registration or validation codes, etc. sent by websites.
Unlike promotional SMS you can send transactional SMS 24×7 and 365 days a year. There are no limitations on how many SMS you can send or at what time you can send. Also, transactional SMS can be sent on NCCPR (National Commercial Communication Preference Registry) registered numbers.
So, if you are looking to send such kind of information to your users via SMS then you can use our transactional SMS service. For more details please feel free to contact us from here.
Uses Of Transactional SMS In Industries
Transactional SMS is used for the purpose of sending notifications related to the updates and alerts regarding your products and services. As per the TRAI regulations, these SMS can be delivered both to the DND and Non DND numbers. There are no time restrictions on using the transactional route and it works 24/7.
Examples of Transactional SMS
Dear customer, your order has been delivered.
Your OTP is 57721.
Dear customer, Your membership has been renewed.
Thank you for visiting us.
Uses of Transactional SMS
- Sending OTP
- Conveying Verification codes
- Updating about order details
- Sending payment alerts
- Transmitting important notifications
- Communicating about order status
- Informing about amount credited or debited
- Sending registration details, login ID, etc
Transactional route is just for updating regarding crucial notifications. This route is not intended for marketing purposes. If you want to keep your customers updated in a timely manner then you can try the Transactional route service offered by MobonAir . This route works best for transferring crucial updates in a real-time basis and enables brands to communicate with their target customers without any time restrictions.
What is SMS banking?
SMS banking is a form of mobile banking. It is facility used by some banks or other financial institutions to send messages (also called notifications or alerts) to customers mobile phones using SMS messaging or a service provided by them which enables customers to perform some financial transactions using SMS.
What is promotional SMS vs. transactional SMS?
Transactional SMS: – From the busy schedule of your life, you must don’t have enough time to read out all the unnecessary message but on the second note, you don’t want to miss out your important messages like bank account information, train reservation, airlines system, Notifications, alerts, discounts and many more. Transactional SMS work over for both DND and non DND numbers. This type of text marketing does not promote any kind business. usually transactional SMS used to notify the current activity.
There is lot of fields that used the transactional SMS:-
- Banking sector
- Financial Company
- Educational firms
- E -Commerce sector etc.
- Railway system
- Airlines system
- Sign up sites and application.
Benefits of transactional SMS:-
- These are validate for 24/7hours of the day.
- Improve brand loyalty through open sender id because initial words of messages includes enterprises name.
- These types of SMS are based on real time category.
- Transactional SMS support excel plug in mode through this mode we send the SMS to many number of people in short time from the excel sheet. It is easy to use if take some precaution like excel data should be maintain in proper way.
Promotional SMS :-Those messages are deliver to only NON-DND numbers with the aim of branding any kind of product/service. The main advantage of promotional SMS is to provide one to one communication. Promotional SMS linked directly with the individual one. Promotional SMS services are the cheapest mode to promote your business. According to many surveys peoples prefer to mobile marketing as compared to other marketing techniques because SMS marketing allows profit to both customers as well as owners. Promotional SMS are validate for 9AM to 9PM in a day.
There are also lot of fields that used the promotional SMS:-
- Real estate sector used SMS marketing for campaigning.
- Small entrepreneur can also use SMS marketing.
- Tour and travels firms promote their firms.
- Hospitals, universities and any product you can promote through mobile marketing at affordable price.
Benefits of Promotional SMS:-
- Text messaging market promotes your product at cheapest rate.
- It provide one to one communicate facility.
- You can promote your business over the area where you want.
For the better use of SMS marketing services you need a good reseller.for the better outcome your selection of reseller must be appropriate because better reseller have the good quality of data and good quality of data provide good leads from campaign.