Bulk SMS marketing or text marketing is a technique that uses permission-based messaging to spread promotional content.
In order to receive the text message, new product updates, or other relevant information, customers are required to opt into a system by texting an initial shortcode. When that code is texted, that user’s phone number is then stored in Bulk SMS software.
In general, the primary purpose of a BulkSMS marketing campaign, like any other marketing channel, is to establish a subscriber database in order to promote client loyalty. Without having to use push notifications, text messages are an excellent way to tell clients about immediate offers. SMS may be used for more than just telling clients about impending bargains; it can also be used to send reminders for upcoming events and to engage customers by polling their opinions.
In fact, for at least 70% of consumers, SMS campaign is preferred to other email marketing and push-notification services. Most of the Bulk SMS marketing platforms allow for easy segmentation and management, so the most relevant text messages can be sent to those who are most likely to convert. SMS is also less expensive when compared to other methods of distribution, making it a cost-effective mobile solution.
SMS is 160 character simple text message to convey information to existing customers or advertise to potential customers. Bulk SMS marketing is vastly underrated as a growth marketing hack with astronomical engagement rates!
- Over 90% of SMS are opened within 3min
- Almost 45% of them reply!
- Over 97% of Americans own a cell phone.
Compare that to open and reply rates of 20% and 6% for email marketing, and you’ll see the true potential of SMS marketing.
SMS is one of the most useful marketing channels at your disposal for several reasons:
- Effectiveness: Nothing comes close to the ROI that a properly planned SMS campaign can bring to your business.
90% of text messages are read within the first 3 minutes and 98% overall. So you have the prospect’s eyeballs on you, so make it count.
- Straight to the point: The point of a text message is to convey more with fewer words. So when you’ve 160 characters or less, you need to be clear and concise. This helps you convert simple, clear, and compelling offers that have a high likelihood of converting.
- Hit the mark: Your prospect can avoid your sales outreach calls or not attend the webinar you are conducting. Of course, you could also miss reading that nice-looking email you sent them, BUT they will read your message.
- Synergy with email marketing: The combination of both channels produces the best results. SMS messages are usually used to deliver time-sensitive offers, updates, and alerts. On the other hand emails are more convenient to deliver customer nurturing campaigns or long-form content.
- Automated SMS messages within sophisticated customers journeys.
Any business earns more through better engagement! Retail, events, restaurants, e-Commerce—you name it!
In fact, some of the most high-ticket niches, such as real estate, rely heavily on SMS as an advertising and communication tool.
Type of Mass messages:
- Promotional SMS – for sending marketing and sales messages.
- Transactional SMS – for sending order status, booking notifications, and informational messages to customers who’ve opted in
To effectively utilize SMS and Email channels, use a convenient and comprehensive marketing platform – MobonAir SMS Panel is one of the very few email marketing platforms that also offer you high-quality SMS services inside a single interface in one easy-to-use unified platform.
- Best Bulk SMS Provider Company In Lucknow
- 5 Best Bulk SMS API Services in India
- Brilliant Bulk SMS Sender To Send OTP SMS Without DLT
- MobonAir : India’s #1Bulk SMS Service On DLT Platform
- SMS Portal: The Best Way to Connect With Your Customers
Sector H, Sector-A, राज पैलेस, Aliganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226024