Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) is a block-chain based registration system that is recommended by TRAI To get in register before sending online sms in india.
According to TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India), telemarketers have to be registered in the DLT platform.
It is being issued in the public interest to control the SMS spam from various marketing firms.
Earlier the bulk SMS providers were required to register with TRAI.
With the updated rules, whoever wants to send promotional or transactional SMS to their customers needs to be DLT registered.
- Choose as an Enterprise.
- Click on “No” when asked “Have you registered with any other mobile operator DLT network.
- Enter your business PAN number.
- Fill the form with required details.
- Wait for OTP verification.
- Verify your Email.
- Login to the portal.
- Upload the required documents.
DLT Registration fees is Rs 5900 but get flat 40% discount on dlt registration by calling on +919911539003